Thursday 1 June 2017

Morning Routine ft Neutrogena

My Morning Routine ft Neutrogena

I have a great night time routine with Elemis that I have explained before so I thought I would share with you my new morning routine that is easy and fast as in the morning I do not have time to spend on my skin care what with 2 kids to run around after.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gelee Milk Cleanser


This cleanser is the perfect lazy girl cleanser; you do not need water to rinse it off meaning that I keep it by my bed and it takes 2 minutes to apply on a cotton pad. The formulation is lovely it is a cloudy gel that is cooling on tired skin, it removes any dirt or impurities (left over makeup) that has built up over night. At £7.99 it is very affordable and I love the speed in which you can apply it; it leaves my skin feeling soft and awake which makes it perfect for a morning routine. The packaging is in a cool blue tone with a pump that makes is so simple to use, I generally use 2 pumps for my whole face.  There is 2 versions of this cleanser the milk version that I have and a water gel version which look identical but the water gel needs to be rinsed which is not good for me as in the mornings I have so much to do that it needs to be quick. 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturiser


This is the matching moisturiser to the cleanser I use; it is glycerine based which creates the perfect surface for under makeup as it makes my skin feel softer and plumper. It absorbs really quickly which again makes it perfect for day use, the formula is suppose to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day and slowly release moisture in to your skin. The colour of the moisturiser itself is a cool blue shade that makes me feel summery and matches the outer packaging. At £12.99 it’s not the cheapest drug store moisturiser but I am loving using it in the hot weather the whole routine makes me feel refreshed and cools me down before I apply my makeup . I am hoping that it works all year round but if it is only a spring/ summer formulation I am ok at that price point.



I hope you have enjoyed reading my morning routine


Nicola 

6 comments:

  1. Never seen these before, I need to give them a go.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for an easy morning routine xxx

      Delete
  2. I've seen this moisturiser pop up a lot, in adverts and reviews. It sounds really good for a drugstore product, especially since it absorbs quickly whereas some moisturisers for dry skin are just too heavy :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also use the Elemis pro collagen marine cream but that is way to heavy for day time use, where as this sinks in within seconds its great xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never seen that moisturiser around before but it sounds really good to wear under makeup like you said- plus I actually really like that blue packaging as well. Currently my fav moisturiser is the Aveeno positively radiant one :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a really good base thats non greasy and sinks in super quick xxx

      Delete