Wednesday 24 February 2016

Benefit - They're real Tinted Primer


Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer (eyelash)

I am a sucker for sample sizes/ travel sized products that come with magazines as I feel they are a great way of trying out products; some of my favourite mini sizes always come from Benefit and this latest one is amazing.

For me speed is the key to my make up routine what with an 11 month old and a 4 year old to run around after if it is ineffective or needs more time than I feel it is worth it will rarely get used so to add another stage of mascara to my routine it needed to be something extraordinary to make it a regular. Well boy did this one make it below is a picture of the primer on its own, which to be fair if you wanted a good mascara this would work for a natural look as it is in mink brown allowing your natural lashes to look phenomenal but the magic really happens when you add mascara; my eyelashes looked like I had false ones on, they where longer, fuller, thicker and all round greatness. I describe them as the lashes you always wished you had. I cant recommend this product enough I cant wait to buy the full size product.

Just Primer



Primer and Benefit Rollerlash mascara



You can really see the difference; I now use this product everyday and the extra minute or so is very much worth it.

Bye for now

Nicola

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment