Thursday 25 February 2016

Clinique Pop Lipstick Samples


Clinique Pop Lipstick Samples

I brought both of these samples from Glamour magazine around Christmas 2015, I just haven’t got round to reviewing them. I love with samples that you can try colours from a range allowing you to see how well you get on with the textures and also if the colours suit your skin tone. What was brilliant with the glamour samples was you got two extremes from the range; you had the option of ‘Nude Pop’ or ‘Cherry Pop’ a beautiful natural tone or a vibrant red. I brought both as I an obsessive when it comes to lipstick; I have more than I like to admit too. The size of samples is brilliant and will give you multiple applications per stick. The packaging is a simple two tone split between the twist base and the lid, the base is a reflection of the colour inside and the lid is so reflective you can use it as a mirror.

Nude Pop

The formulation of this lipstick is stunning, there is no drag and the colour it gives is outstanding. A slightly mink-brown version of a nude with a shimmer and light glitter allows the light to bounce of your lips making them look fuller and bigger.

Cherry Pop

This red is what I would class as a true classic red; it is candy apple red in it’s slightly dark but highly reflective I feel there is a base note of fuchsia pink. I love this colour and would definitely purchase again; the formulation is super smooth and the colour lasted hours before needing to reapply.

With the Cherry Pop I warn you it takes a while to remove all of the pigment from your lips.

Overall I would highly recommend not only the colours but also the range.

Bye for now

Nicola

xxx

4 comments:

  1. These look great, I haven't tried these but do have a load of Clinique Chubby Sticks which I love. I will keep an eye out for these

    Stacey xxx unicornfairy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Cherry pop is a gorgeous colour! 😍 Love your pout as well, you have very full lips, lucky lady!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours help a lot! With no lipstick or gloss on. Y top lip vanishes lol

      Delete