Sunday 25 September 2016

Essie Parka Perfect

Essie – Parka Perfect


This is the formulation I have been waiting for from Essie, it is truly beautiful. It glided on smoothly leaving behind a trail of perfection; the colour is perfectly described in the name, it is that true parka colour with a grey/green/blue we have all loved in the coat.

I adored this colour so much when it became tatty I removed and re applied for a second week. The first layer goes on very thin but layered lovely; I created this look with 3 layers in total and finished with Leighton Denny Fast Finish top coat.

My ring is from Gemporia and is a simple design which I adore; it is all focused on the one triangle of Madagascan Ruby. I love Gemporia as it only uses natural gemstones and this ruby is the deepest of reds and one of my favourite pieces I own.

Thanks for reading


Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment