Tuesday 13 September 2016

Leighton Denny Pink Promenade

Leighton Denny – Pink Promenade



I love Leighton’s formulas; I have reviewed a lot of different brands of nail polish lately and I can honestly say that Leighton’s is one of my favourites if not my favourite.

Every now and then a girl has to get her pink on, and when that time comes this is my go to colour. It is bubblegum pink with a slight shimmer caused by a microscopic silver glitter that isn’t noticeable to the colour but gives that reflective shimmer in the light. I would say it is a few shades lighter than So LA also by Leighton Denny.

The formulation is smooth and easy to apply with a medium size brush. I highly recommend this colour and Leighton Denny as a brand.

Thanks for reading


Nicola M

No comments:

Post a Comment