Thursday 9 June 2016

Etre Belle Golden Skin Eye Roll


Etre Belle – Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On

I received this product in the December GlossyBox

Eye roll on moisturisers are great for me as I am so tired when I am doing my night time routine the speed in which you can apply it is great. This one is no different it goes on cooling and smoothly which is very therapeutic and soothing on my tired eyes. I have used this product for 14 days every night and I can’t see any difference in the skin around my eyes; they still have dark circles and the skin has the same texture and feels as it did before I began.

I did not receive a full size product and with a price point of £30.66 I will not be buying it as I have had no results with it. The feeling going on is great but not at that price point. Overall I was very disappointed by this product and would not be tempted to try again.

Bye for now

Nicola

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment