Monday 11 July 2016

Absolute new york Lolita

Absolute New York Velvet Lippie ‘Lolita’

I received this lipstick in May 2016 Glossy Box.

I have been on the hunt for a good liquid lipstick; so far I have been disappointed. They are normally gloopy and sticky and more like a lip-gloss than a lipstick. However this may be my long lost lipstick; it glides on effortlessly leaving a solid colour without need to ‘cake it on’ to get the same effect as a traditional bullet lipstick.

The colour looks really bright up close but from a slight difference it creates the look of healthy pink full lips. The texture is like butter and leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft through out the day.

I highly recommend this product and cant wait to look at more products from the company. I had never heard of them before but that is one of the joys of Glossy box you always get something new.

Thanks for reading.

Nicola

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment