Thursday 28 July 2016

Hair On Brush & Bobbles

Hair On Brush and Bobbles

I received both Hair On products in Glossy Boxes



I had never heard of Hair On before receiving them, but thank the lord I now do. I have extremely long thick wavy hair that tangles quickly and is normally a nightmare to brush; however this miracle blue mini brush is amazing. It detangled my hair with no fuss, there was no tugging or pain I have never brushed my hair so easily in my life. I highly recommend this product and to replace is only £7 bargain in my opinion.

The crease free bobbles are spirals of plastic which is normally the sort of thing I keep away from my hair as it does tangle so easily but these bobbles are brilliant. They allow me to put my hair in a pony tail or bun without leaving a huge crease across the middle of my hair, as my hair os so thick they stretch out so only last half the day before I need to swap for another one but my hair is ridiculously thick. I leave the bobbles till the next day and they have returned back to normal size and shape.

Overall I will be sorting out Hair On for more products as I have nothing but praise for this brand.

Thanks for reading

Nicola

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment