Tuesday 12 July 2016

bee good plump & firm

Bee Good Plump & Firm moisturiser

I received this in May 2016 Glossy Box.

Firstly I love the packaging; the light blue tube has a honeycomb patterning in the back ground with super cute little bees flying around the tube. The applicator is a thin nozzle which I squeezed on to my finger for applying rather than directly on to my skin as this gives me greater control. The thin nozzle allows you to apply small amounts of moisturiser so you do not over load your skin.

I applied on freshly cleansed skin and it made my skin feel smooth and moisturised over night; I only used it on targeted areas around my mouth, my eyes and forehead. I don’t need the plumping action just yet but those are the areas that are always affected first due to the skin be thinner.

The product itself is made in the UK by British bees and contains no parabens, synthetic colours, mineral oils, SLS or SLES. I really enjoyed using this product and would definitely consider purchasing again. I look forward to seeing what else Bee Good have in their product line.

Thanks for reading

Nicola

xx

2 comments:

  1. Where can you buy it? I definitely need some fine lines plumping up!

    Lisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is there website xx

      https://beegood.co.uk/

      Delete