Wednesday 13 July 2016

original source mango shower gel

Original Source – Mango Shower Gel

This is my first review on Original Source products but is in no way my first experience with them; in my house hold these shower gel go like hot cakes and I never get to review them before they are in the shower.

Using the mango showering gel is like being in a star burst; the fragrance is amazing and feels your bathroom it has a real citrus sharpness that I love with the mango sweetness. It lathers lovely and makes your shower a very fruity experience.

The products are made in the UK with all natural products which I love it is also tested on humans not animals, vegan friendly, the bottle is recyclable and uses all natural fragrance oil. What more could you ask for in a humble shower gel.

I highly recommend Original Source; we currently have 3 on the go in our shower and I always give them in gift hampers at Christmas and birthdays.

Thanks for reading

Nicola

xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually reach for this brand, but this sounds too good to miss. I need to try these and it's really good they are vegan and cruelty free.

    Lovely review

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really worth a try, highly recommend xxx

      Delete