Thursday 5 November 2015

Calvin Klein - Orange Too Lipstick


Calvin Klein – Orange Too


I have an obsession with Calvin Klein Lipsticks; I have a good collection and thought I better share my love with the world and begin reviewing the colours I have.

Orange lipstick would not be my colour choice in fact I would be running in the opposite direction as fast as I could, but I thought I would give it a go due to my loyalty to brand. What you find with Calvin Klein lipsticks is they go on with great ‘slip’ there is no drag at all and you only need to apply one layer to get the full impact of colour without the effort of lip liners and reapplication.

As you can see in the picture it is a full colour that I would say is more on a red spectrum than overly orange but is has definite orange hues. Overall I highly advise if and when you see these lipsticks buy them all they are amazing.

Bye for now

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment