Thursday 5 November 2015

Miss Sporty - Miss Cocktail Lip Gloss "Bloody Lilac"



Miss Sporty – Miss Cocktail Lip Gloss “Bloody Lilac”


As a brand Miss Sporty is at a lower price point than most starting at just £1, so my expectations were not great but I needed a quick gloss before going out and this was the only brand I could find. That is probably not the best reason to try out a brand but it is the truth.

Application is easy with a quick squeeze it glided on smoothly and effortlessly leaving a beautiful sheen and a lovely colour that didn’t look cheap and lasted roughly an hour to an hour and a half which for me and gloss is pretty good going. The colour looks so intimidating when you look at the tube a shockingly bright purple but it goes on so sheer it just adds the right amount of colour.

Overall I would buy this brand again; the price point is cheap enough to buy a wide variety of colours.

Bye for now

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment