Sunday 8 November 2015

Ciate - chinchilla


Ciaté – Chinchilla

This colour is from the ‘Nail Taxi’ collection from which Mistress also came.

I am still unsure on the brush that Ciaté use in their nail varnish; I am hoping that the more I use the brand the better I will get with it. The brush is so chubby, which means it goes absolutely everywhere I managed to get more on my fingers than I did on my nails this time round.

The colour is beautiful and I am a huge fan of the formulation of the paint itself; it goes on smoothly and effortlessly with no drag allowing you to apply with some sense of speed. The colour is a soft dove grey with the slightest hint of pale blue, when I have used similar shades by other brands it makes my hands look so pale they gained a blue hue to them but Ciaté somehow seemed to warm up the colour of my hands but still achieving a winter frost on my nails.

Overall the good points of ‘Chinchilla’ are:-

  • Great colour,
  • Smooth formula
  • Easy application

Bad point is only one really and that is the chubby brush. I do highly recommend Ciaté as a brand if you can get past the brush.

Bye for now

Nicola xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour! The packaging of ciate nail polishes are so pretty but I do find it chips quickly .

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour chipped a lot quicker than the red I used xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! My nails look poop with grey shades I don't think i suit it much X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is great in the winter. I think it depends on the base colour within the grey, this one is quite blue in base tone xx

      Delete