Sunday 8 November 2015

Talika - Photo-Hydra Day


Talika – Photo-Hydra Day

This is a product from my October GlossyBox.

I am a huge lover of moisturisers; with my dry skin I really struggle to keep it hydrated so given the chance I attempt most moisturisers on the market starting at the lower end all the way to the expensive part of the market.

Packaging on this product really reminds me of elemis, simple, sophisticated and elegane. Simple colours finished off with a very reflective silver cap, I love the white with blue writing.

Photo-Hydra is a semi translucent cream which had a gel like texture that applied easily and evenly and quickly sunk in leaving my skin feeling smooth and silky allowing my makeup to go on straight away afterwards. I tried it with a BB cream afterwards and powder; neither time I struggled to get an even layer or drag. Once applied the cream appeared to decrease the size of my pores and left a beautiful sheen on my skin that lasted all day. It has a very subtle fragrance that I can’t describe but I liked it. The moisturised feeling didn’t go down either which I was really impressed by especially in the winter months where your skin has to suffer not only the cold but the wind and rain also.

Overall I really enjoy using this product and would definitely consider buying again.

Bye for now

Nicola

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment