Monday 1 August 2016

Original Source green banana & bamboo milk

Original Source Green Banana & Bamboo Milk

My first question when I picked up this product was what does green banana and bamboo milk smell like?

To be honest I still can’t tell you what either of them smells like even after using the shower gel multiple times in the shower. What I think it smells like is sherbet; the kind you find in refresher sweets that fizzy fresh fragrance that I personally don’t find offensive in fact it is really nice. It is by far the subtlest fragrance I have found with Original Source shower gels; they are normally bursting with juiciness and fill your shower with a true to life fruit or herb explosion this one is slightly lacking that experience for me.

This shower gel does have many plus points:-
·         Vegan friendly
·         Tested only on humans (big plus in my opinion)
·         100% natural fragrance
·         Natural Moisturisers

On that last point the natural moisturisers are brilliant they left my skin moisturised for hours; my skin felt silky and to know that was done with natural elements is great peace of mind on my delicate skin. Whilst using the gel it creates luxuriously thick bubbles that are created with small amounts of product needed meaning they last ages.

Overall I don’t think I would buy this particular fragrance again but I would definitely buy from the ‘With milk’ range for the moisturising qualities and I always seek out their fruity shower gels for the fragrance. I highly recommend Original Source products.

Thanks for reading

Nicola

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow the scent sounds so unusual but perfectly summery too! Definitely need to give it a try xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest review. I buy Original Source shower gels now and then but I never seem to feel "clean" afterwards? I smell good but that's about it!!

    ReplyDelete