Tuesday 23 August 2016

Ciate - Cream Tea

Ciate – Cream Tea



This is the 3rd or 4th colour I have used by Ciate and I have to say I have started to love their fat thick brush. I think it takes a bit of practise to get use to the chunky style but it does make life easier when you get used to it, it has made home manicures a breeze allowing me to apply the colour in two sweeps on a nail.


The colour of Cream Tea is stunning it fits perfectly in the taupe family with a slight mushroom tone but it is shot through with a microscopic gold glitter which is barely visible to the eye but leaves a beautiful sheen on the nail. The sheen when it is caught in the sunlight makes it stunning and almost glows from within. I truly love this colour it is perfect for work and play; if you are a fan of Leighton Denny Supermodel you will be a huge fan of this colour I highly recommend this colour.

Thanks for reading


Nicola 

No comments:

Post a Comment