Monday 15 August 2016

Essie Im Addicted

Essie – I’m Addicted





Beautifully blue; this shade is truly stunning. It is a bright blue without being neon, I really adore it however it was a nightmare to put on. As I discussed with my first experience of Essie the formulation is very thin and even with a full colour rather than sheer it took me 4-5 coats to get that full coverage look and even with the multiple layers it still looks streaky on my middle finger. I find that really disappointing, the price of Essie is around the £8 mark so they aren’t the cheapest and I expect more from my nail varnish brands but maybe I have been spoilt by just using Leighton Denny for a few years where two coats is more than enough. I will continue to try Essie as it is such a prominent brand in the nail industry and they have such a wide selection of colours and textures, I hope this was just a one off bad bottle. One of the positives about Essie is that they dry extremely quickly allowing you to get on with your day. 

Until next time

Nicola

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment