Sunday 25 October 2015

Aloha Lola Cards Illustrations


Aloha Lola Cards

I have had such a good day today, I was scrolling through twitter checking out multiple different blogs and tweets when I saw the cutest little sketches by Aloha Lola Cards. They were so cute that I had to go investigate; after a few retweets and interactions they made me into an illustration.


How amazingly talented are they I absolutely love it, I sent a photo of me at Disney hence the ears and rain Mac. It is currently my display picture on twitter if you want one check out their etsy page https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AlohaLolaCards or on twitter as @AlohaLolaCards they are so reasonably priced that I am buying a few for Christmas presents.

I was not paid to advertise this lovely page I just genuinely adore the sketch she made me that I needed to let you all know about her.

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment