Sunday 18 October 2015

Super Dry Wayfarer Sunglasses & Max Factor Sheer Gloss Balm – Red Garnet


Super Dry Wayfarer Sunglasses & Max Factor Sheer Gloss Balm – Red Garnet


After a night of getting up every 20 minutes to resettle a 9 month old and a 3 year old who both have colds I look like one of the walking dead. However as a busy mum I don’t get the time to rest up and not leave the house so here is my solution for a sleep deprived mum.



Super Dry Wayfarer Metallic Purple

With these super reflective metallic sunglasses you don’t need to worry about putting eye makeup on those tired aggravated eyes just hide them and the world doesn’t need to know. I love these shape sunglasses I feel they are more flattering than round frames and suit more face shapes than traditional styles. They are also UV category 3, your eyes are the most sensitive part of your body and the thinnest skin so you need to protect them with everything you can.

I team up the sunglasses with a bright lip to give my face a bit of colour after a long night. In this instance I used:


Max Factor Sheer Gloss Balm – Red Garnet

This is softer to apply than a lipstick but not sticky like a traditional gloss or lip balm, on a day where energy levels are low I don’t need to be worrying about reapplying and having to deal with sticky lips and this balm is perfect. The colour lasted 2 hours and the pigment was sheer allowing it to look like a better version of my lips, you can also layer this up to get a stronger colour. As I pointed out earlier the thinnest skin you have is around your eyes and it is closely followed by the skin around your mouth so it also needs protecting. This balm is also an SPF 10 which doesn’t sound a lot but every little helps in this case I found that this balm left my lips feeling moisturised for hours after the colour faded which is great in these colder months.

Overall I would recommend this gloss balm for a fuss free colour that isn’t sticky would definitely buy other shades. 

Bye For Now

Nicola

xxx

3 comments: