Friday 30 October 2015

Glossybox October 2015


Glossy Box October 2015

This is my first glossybox and overall I am impressed; now as I have mentioned in previous posts I am a sucker for packaging and glossybox hits the nail on the head although I am slightly disappointed that my pink box looks like it has been dragged around and thrown with scuff marks and black lines.


The outer coating/ posting box is a glossy black box with the company logo emblazoned all over; this leads to no confusion about what is inside leading to more excitement.

Once through the black box you are greeted by a baby pink shiny lid with ‘GlossyBox’ written in a large black font with the same emblem as on packaging above the writing. Once you lift the lid the sense of importance and decadence screams through; with the softest of pink tissue paper and black grosgrain ribbon tied lightly in a bow just waiting to be opened. On the tissue paper there is a round monochrome sticker with the company logo boldly sealing the tissue shut like a 15th century letter sealed with a wax seal.

Beneath your luscious layers the real fun begins with five great products waiting to be played with; in this month’s box you have-

  • So Susan – Haute Light Highlighting Pencil £15
  • Talika – Photo-Hydra Day £24.85
  • Nicka K- Airbrush Blending Sponge £6.50
  • Lanolips – Antibacterial Hand cream £8.99
  • Jelly Pong Pong – Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara £17.95

I will be reviewing all products in separate reviews to give them their own voice and my true opinions in a deeper exploration of their uses.

I hope you have enjoyed this review,

Bye for now

Nicola

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment