Friday 16 October 2015

Elemis - Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser Special Edition


Elemis – Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser Special Edition

I am the worse at removing my make up and cleansing my skin but this year I have vowed to look after my skin properly and prevent aging as much as possible. I use to use baby wipes to remove my make up; I know a shocking skin disaster that stripped my delicate skin everyday but I carried on anyway.

Elemis tag line ‘Defined by nature led by science’ is one that appealed to me; with the promise of luxurious deep cleansing with aromatics of the Mediterranean was too hard to resist. Now as a wipe girl I found cleansing to be daunting and using a cream direct on to my dry face was a baffling one to start with and I was so tempted to wet my face first but resisted and followed the instructions. Much to my surprise it didn’t drag on my skin but went on like a luxury cream that I massaged all over my face (I didn’t use on my eyes I used Floracil to remove eye make up) concentrating on my deeper more open pores around my nose and chin. I left on my skin for a few minutes and used a warm muslin cloth to remove everything including a full face of make up and build up on my skin.

I have been using this cream cleanser for almost a month now and I have to say that it has really helped to close my open pores and I have had no issues with spots or dry skin patches since I started using it. The only thing I am not overly keen on is the fragrance, I don’t feel it adds anything to the product I don’t know what the original smells like but I hope when I buy it that it does not have any fragrance. The packaging is a simple white tube that doesn’t feel very luxurious but the silver details and graphics give it a slightly more expensive feel.

Overall I would recommend this product as it does what it says in a decadent way.

Bye For Now

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment