Wednesday 9 December 2015

Revlon - Black Cherry


Revlon Black Cherry Super Lustrous Lipstick

I received this lipstick in the November GlossyBox

Wow the pigment is amazingly strong in this lipstick. I have never used a lipstick this strong in colour before; due to my pale skin I have always veered closer to the paler pinks and sheer reds rather the bold statement colours. So when Glossybox gave me the choice of colours from the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick range I went against everything within me telling me to go subtle and choose the bold option.

The formulation of this lipstick is beautiful it went on smoothly and left no drag allowing the rich dark colour to fall perfectly on my lips; the name of the colour is perfect it is a true black cherry red. The bullet is more frightening than the finished colour which is still pretty scary. (so much so my husband asked if I was being fashionably late with Halloween)

I don’t know if this colour suits me but I would definitely buy more form the range and I would also try other ranges of lipstick by Revlon.

Bye for now

nicola

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Revlon lipsticks. The dark colors look great against my skin and like you said theyre so pigmented. I think this color suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved putting on and would definitely buy again xx

      Delete