Sunday 4 January 2015

Barry M - Lip Paint 153 Pink Ribbon


Barry M – Lip Paint 153 Pink Ribbon


This is my first Barry M lip stick; on first appearances I love the packaging. It has a matte finish top and bottom on with a gloss band at the twist point on the bullet. The colour as you twist looks intimidating as it is a shockingly bright pink, but looks great when it’s on. Whilst applying I felt that it dragged at my lips and was more difficult to apply because of this. I had to clean up the edges with make up remover to get a smooth finish; overall the lipstick lasted 3 hours or so before needing topping up, I would probably buy from the Barry M lipstick line again as they are on the cheaper side and come in a broad range of colours. I might apply with a brush next time though to get a neat look straight away rather than having to clean up afterwards.


Bye for now

Nicola

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful colour. I've only tried a few Barry M lipsticks but found them too drying on myself. It's a shame as they are so inexpensive! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean the dragging was so frustrating but I loved the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand what you mean about application, I find with all of my barry m lipsticks they are really messy and one of them has kindof melted into a weird mess :( they are beautiful colours though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a shame as I really like the colour x

      Delete
  4. This is a really nice colour. I've only tried Barry M nail polishes- I really should branch out. I like how this post is written- straight to the point and helpful :) I also really like the little description of yourself/ your blog under your header. Thanks for sending me your link on twitter.
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, the Barry m eyeliners are great too really recommend xx

      Delete
  5. Ooo, I really want to try a Barry M lipstick! Great post <3
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete