Tuesday 20 January 2015

Barry M - Mono Eye-Shadow 3 Tan

Barry M – mono eye-shadow 3 tan

This is my first try of Barry M eye-shadows and I have to say I am a true convert to the brand. I used Barry M a few years ago as a teenager and in my mind that was all they were a brand for trialling make up so I left it in my past but trying a few products lately has made me regret that decision.


This eye-shadow is a beautiful everyday colour; I would describe it as a muted metallic. It is a neutral tan that has a reflective gold quality that doesn’t dominate your face of make up but gives a subtle shimmer to your eyes. I absolutely love it and have worn it everyday for the last week as it is so wearable and lasts all day.


Packaging is also great, black base with a clear top allowing you to see the colour of each eye-shadow without opening all your pots. The clear top has a cheetah style print in silver printed around the edge as a frame to simple font and logo.

Overall I would highly recommend this eye-shadow and the whole range of Barry M make up as it is of great quality that wears well and is great value. Also top tip muted metallic’s is going to be a huge trend in spring/ summer 2015.  



Bye For Now

Nicola

6 comments:

  1. I love their polishes i should really give these a try also x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great i was surprised how much i love their range x

      Delete
  2. I love Barry M nail polishes so maybe I should give these a go! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried their nail polishes but def recommend the make up line xx

      Delete
  3. This colour is gorgeous! I didn't even know Barry M did eyeshadows! I thought it was just lippies and nail products! I'll have to check them out, thanks for sharing :) boilersuitbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I wear it daily it's such an easy colour to wear xx

      Delete