Friday 2 January 2015

Gatineau - Floracil


Gatineau – Floracil

This is not a cheap eye make up remover by any stretch of the imagination, coming in at roughly £25 for the 400ml size that I have but my goodness is it incredible. In one word WOW; on first appearance a bright blue fluid is quite daunting to be putting anywhere near my very sensitive tired eyes but have faith people it is really worth it.

Packaging is slightly flimsy and I worry that if I dropped it (I am so clumsy) it would split. A simple white lid sits upon the 1920’s fan/rectangle shaped clear bottle; text is in a very easy to read font in white which is fine for me but I can imagine it can be hard to read the less blue fluid is behind it.

To use I simply poured a small amount onto a cotton wool pad and with a little pressure I pushed the pad onto my eyelid and left it to absorb for 10 – 15 seconds. I was amazed when I lifted the pad off there was a perfect imprint of my lashes, liner and shadow (in the picture below). I then reversed the pad and repeated the same once more to soak off any large makeup residue; I then did a final swipe to remove the last little bits of makeup. I have never used a makeup remover that I have not had to drag my eyes and pull at the sensitive tender skin, Gatineau is in a whole new league it was almost like magic with how simple and quick it was to remove my stubborn make up.


So far I have used it to remove; Collection it does it all mascara (very stubborn to remove normally), Laura Geller styleLASH intense mascara, Barry M Kohl eyeliner and Laura Geller INKcredible eyeliner plus the eye shadows I was wearing at the time. All of the products I have tried it with have been removed effortlessly and in just a few swipes. I highly recommend this product to any eye makeup wearer you won’t be sorry. 


Bye for now

Nicola

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, but a tad expensive! I use an oil based cleanser and find that quite good :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is expensive but the best I have come across, I haven't tried oil based cleansers so will have to check them out :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but it sounds really good! I'm using the body shop eye make up remover at the moment which is really good and also liz earle's cleanse and polish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about cleanse and polish but I am yet to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to invest in a good makeup remover and this one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete