Sunday 11 January 2015

SBC - Cucumber Gel Part 2


SBC – Cucumber Gel Part 2

So I have been using Cucumber Gel every day now for a month and I have to say overall I am pretty impressed. At 25 I don’t have any major signs of aging; I just have a few fine lines on my forehead that are barely visible but I would rather prevent aging then try and fight it in a few years. I found this gel to be cooling and mildly moisturising; it left my skin feeling matte so worked perfectly as a makeup base. I would personally only use this in the mornings for this purpose and use a more deeply moisturising moisturiser in the evening as that is when your skin rehabilitates and reconditions itself the most.  

All in all this is a lower to medium end price pointed product that provides a level of moisturising that I need for my sensitive dry skin without leaving it feeling oily (under makeup) and is simple and easy to apply and quick to absorb. It also comes in such a large size that you can apply on any dry areas on the face or body without feeling guilty. I would give this product a7 out of 10 which in my books is a good product.


Bye For Now

Nicola

4 comments:

  1. love the smell of cucumbers, so clean and refreshing xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I'll have to try this - Michelle http://2stronggirlscoutureandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete