Wednesday 28 January 2015

I Love... Coconut & Cream Body Butter


I Love… Coconut & Cream Body Butter
 
On first appearances the packaging is very simple with a clear large base and simple black lid. All brand info and logo is on a large sticker on top of the lid; the logo of a heart made of hearts is very simple but effective, however the sticker isn’t central on the lid and it is one of those things that really bugs me. You do however get a lot for your money, the pot I have is 200ml which for any body product is a great size.


As soon as you un-wrap the plastic seal around the base and lid you can instantly smell the delicious aroma that is concealed within the pot. The consistency of the body butter is a luxuriously thick cream that is easily absorbed when applying. The texture is so smooth and enjoyable to apply that you want to keep adding more and more. Once on my skin it felt moisturised through out the day and the aroma of coconuts stayed on my skin for hours; it also left a lovely sheen on my skin.

I highly recommend this product and will happily by from this brand again; my only advice I would give is make sure you like the smell of it before you apply as the fragrance does not budge.

Bye For Now

Nicola

12 comments:

  1. oh ive had this before too and its lovely i especially love the scent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, I also have the strawberries and cream to try out soon xx

      Delete
  2. that sounds like it would smell amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does reminds me of coconut ice cream xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything and everything that smells like coconut. Will look into this :)

    petitepralines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really nice! I love thick creams like this in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely I can't wait to try it in the summer xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds like a dream! Think i'd definitely love the smell.

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop applying it, i use it as a hand cream too xx

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely article.
    You're doing a really good job with your blog.
    I just started mine. Could you be kind enough to maybe check it out when you have time and tell me what you think?

    Cheers,
    Ana
    https://anasdomain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete