Sunday 4 January 2015

Barry M - Waterproof eyeliner Gold


Barry M – Waterproof eyeliner 2 gold

Now as my previous posts have explained I am useless with eyeliners but I am being brave and tackling my problem head on. According to the Barry M website this liner should ‘Apply as smoothly as a liquid with the precision of a pencil’ this is a bold statement to make for a liner that only costs £4 on average.

Packaging is a sleek black with a filigree style mixed with a generic easy to read font in a beautiful gold colour that matches the colour of the liner perfectly. The bottom of the pencil twists to release more product as it wears down. 


Application was smooth and effortless; I was amazed at how simple the line went on both eyes and gave me the perfect liner line I have been dreaming of. The gold tone opens your eyes and gives a metallic shimmer that can be worn in the day time with a nude eye shadow (my personal choice, as shown in pic) or could be layered with a smoky shadows to give a great party look.



I love this liner and I can’t wait to try it in other colours; I think I will buy a traditional black and see if I can recreate the classic look as easily as I have done with this metallic beauty.

Bye for now

Nicola

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its so pretty on, makes metallics easy to wear xx

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty! I'll have to look out for it when I'm in superdrug next! Great post :)


    Leah Talks | New Post - 2014 Faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is such a great eyeliner xx

      Delete
  3. That gold shade looks super pretty on you! I always use liquid liners (when I'm feeling patient) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm shocking with eyeliner and just started to get the hang of it. I will one day conquer the liquid liner xx

      Delete
  4. This shade is so lovely! I have the black one, and even my friends who usually only wear high end stuff are fans of it. Doesn't budge, is the blackest black and glides on like a dream!

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get my hands on a black one as it is so super easy xx

      Delete