Wednesday 16 December 2015

Essence Liquid Lipstick


Essence Liquid Lipstick ‘Show Off’

I received this product in the December GlossyBox

On first appearance this ‘lipstick looks very much like a me colour and the idea of having a lipstick with a lip gloss applicator is highly appealing as I find glosses so much easier to apply however I would not class this as a lipstick. It doesn’t have the coverage, nor the long lasting or the texture it has the same tacky glossy feeling as glosses, your hair sticks to your lips and the colour is much diluted from the colour in the tube.

I have never heard of this brand before and I would never seek to find them out; even if I wanted to find them again you would struggle. on the tube there is no branding at all except on the tip of the lid there is an ‘e’ on the bottom where most products have name of colour there is just details of ingredients and batch codes which is less than helpful.

Overall I would not buy this lipstick nor would I be tempted to try anything else by the brand.

Bye for now 

Nicola

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't give up on Essence just yet! It's disappointing with that lipstick but the brand has some great products and is cruelty free! X

    Ever wanted to know hoe to style 70s bell bottoms? Head over to
     hailandharmony.blogspot.ie  // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a cruelty free brand, I will give them another try thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
    2. I would agree with the previous comment.
      I just love Essence (you can check some of my favorite products by them here http://honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.hr/2016/02/my-essence-haul.html)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the lipsticks but the Essence Make Me Brow is a complete dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow and I would definitely recommend

    Sara x
    www.sxrabeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete