Sunday 13 December 2015

Eylure Naturalities Natural Volume


Eylure Natural Volume

I received this product in my November GlossyBox

I never wear false lashes; I have never attempted to put them on myself as I am completely cack handed and the very few times in my life I have worn them they have been applied by other people but to try out this product fairly I have done it myself.

As a complete novice the directions are very simple and easy to follow giving me confidence before I started that even I cant muck this up. I used an eyelash applicator that I picked up in the pound shop to give me more control and almost a third hand which probably helped me more and I felt my hands shook less with this extra control.

Once applied it took a few minutes for them to feel comfortable but this is more a case of them being unfamiliar and foreign to me but once I adjusted I loved them, they are lightweight and comfortable; they gave me a beautiful full set of lashes with a curl that doesn’t look over exaggerated or false.

During

After


I would definitely buy them again, there is so much glue supplied as well that you can get multiple uses from the one set. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to try them they as it has given me confidence to try other styles out. Packaging is more function than beauty which is ok but boring; thank you GlossyBox for another great product.

Bye for now

Nicola

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment