Thursday 17 December 2015

Make Up Revolution Lipstick Passion


Make Up Revolution Lipstick – Passion


I have never used Make Up Revolution before and I must say I am very impressed, I found this lipstick to be smooth and easy to apply. It smelt of sherbet so was a delight to put on; the colour is so rich and deeply saturated.

I love red whether it is my hair, lips or nails its one of my favourite colours to wear and this lipstick was the perfect sophisticated red especially at Christmas times its great. Passion is the perfect name for this delectable red. The colour lasted 8 hours without fading, it didn’t transfer on to glasses when drinking and I was able to kiss my kids without covering them.

The packaging is a simple black bullet with a colour panel in the lid with a colour match so you can see at a glance what the colour is.

I absolutely loved this lipstick and will definitely be buying more colours and trying other products in the range.

Bye for now

Nicola

xx

2 comments:

  1. Makeup revolution lipsticks are amazing! Try their lip lacquer it's gorgeous too! www.xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete