Wednesday 9 December 2015

MUA - Undressed pallete


MUA – eye shadow palette ‘Undressed’

I received this 12 shade palette as part of my November Glossybox.


On first impressions the sleek black packaging with large clear window easily displaying the colours within is great. I thought it looked professional, expensive and something I would definitely pick up off of a shelf; however the disappointment quickly followed when I couldn’t get in to the palette. It took a lot of force to open at which point my fingers nearly destroyed two of the colours and ripped the lid off.

The colours look lovely in the palette and easily wearable but as you can see in my photos the lack of pigment makes 3 shades of the top row invisible. I liberally applied the colours to try and get them to show but they are a complete waste of time.


Top Row

Puff, Rose Ash, Fawn, Gild, Hazel and lion


The only colours I would use from the top row would be Fawn and Lion as they have a stronger pigment and are clearly visible on my eyes.


Bottom Row

Bronze One, Burnished Brown, Tawny, Henna, Fuel and Cool Grey

The bottom row has a stronger set of pigments meaning most are useable and can be blended together to create some good looks. With this palette I feel MUA could of completely got rid of the top row and spent more money on the bottom colours to develop more. To buy the palette will only set you back £4 so isn’t going to break the bank but I would not bother to re purchase and it has definitely stopped me from looking at other eye shadow sets provided by MUA.

Bye for now

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment