Monday 28 December 2015

GlossyBox uses


Glossy Box uses

I am a huge lover of getting my money out of anything I own, so with glossy box all your products come in pretty pink boxes unless they are a special edition such a Christmas which are easy to re purpose as any generic box is. Mine are used to store candles in my drawers before I use them and all my craft supplies.

I use the special edition boxes to keep my kids accessories in so they don't end up all over the place. I have my daughters bows in a golden box and my son's braces are in a valentines day box.


 Another use for the boxes are for gift boxes, this Christmas my family will be receiving some of their presents in Glossy boxes. I will cover the logo on some with tags/ Christmas images and others I will leave as they are.

                              (one of my Christmas boxes)

Your parcels are also wrapped in tissue paper which I save to use as wrapping for small presents for birthdays again this is in a pastel pink so is perfect for any female for birthdays or an unusual twist for Christmas.

There is also a bed of crinkled thick paper/card that I am going to be re purposing in Christmas hampers for my family at Christmas, it means I can make a personalised present without having to folk out the expense on the wadding and more on the presents within the hamper itself.

I love getting the full use out of an item and I really enjoy reusing my packaging as I feel it would be so wasteful to just through it in the bin. I hope this has given you some inspiration.

Bye for now

Nicola

4 comments:

  1. love reusing products and this post has some good tips!
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of these boxes and Birchboxes, seem a shame to throw them out like you say. I do the same use them for storage, one has my sharpies, one has business cards and packaging, one has nail varnishes. Great post

    Stacey xxx unicornfairy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its a tragic to waste a useful byproduct xxx

      Delete