Wednesday 23 December 2015

Royal Apothic Cream Creme - Cutting garden


Royal Apothic Cream Crème – Cutting Garden

Moisturising Body Crème

I received this product in the November GlossyBox

Firstly the packaging on this product is stunning, the box feels expensive; it has a beautiful texture and feels solid. It is in pastel lemon shades on two sides and a pale blue/green with beautiful oriental inspired flowers on the remaining sides. The tube itself reminds me of the L’occitane hand cream tubes it is yellow emblazed with white filigree swirls decorating the tube; the writing is in bold black within a lace postage stamp looking box.

The fragrance ‘Cutting Garden’ is a very subtle floral that lingers in all the right ways without being heavy. I am not a big lover of floral they generally give me a headache but this one is beautiful and what I would class as a modern floral rather than an old fashioned stagnant smell. 

Texturally it is thicker than a lotion or gel but not as thick as a heavy moisturiser it has a great slip so sinks in quickly without any pulling on my skin. My skin was left feeling smooth and well moisturised for hours and had a subtle sheen which I loved. The size I received is classed as a travel size at full size it would cost £14.50 which isn’t too bad for a well made moisturiser, I would definitely consider purchasing again and I am glad that I got the chance top try it out.

Bye for now

Nicola

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment