Friday 11 December 2015

So Susan - Haute Light


So Susan – Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

This is a product from my October GlossyBox.

The plus side of GlossyBox is that you can get your hands on products that you would never of thought about buying; this is one of those products. A peach/pink pencil would not be on my too buy list but thank the lord for GlossyBox and there boxes of wonder. I know the benefits of adding white liner to the corner of your eyes and as a thin line around your eyes but would never of considered a peach colour.

The peach lifts the white in your eyes and opens them up to give the illusion of bigger and healthier eyes which I loved. A simple swoosh of this chunky pencil lifts your whole face of makeup but no one can really tell you how or why you look different.

Packaging is not great I feel the colours are wishy-washy and insipid; the pencil is mostly in a pale blue, not turquoise nor baby blue just a faded blue. The writing and print is in orange but not a strong enough pigment that you can easily decipher what the product is telling you or what the pattern is and it is a shame as the print is super cute of zebras and umbrellas.

Overall I really love this product and will definitely buy again and again.

Bye For Now

Nicola

xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any myself, but like you say - beauty boxes are a great way to discover new products! I agree with you on the packaging - it's a bit questionable but glad you love it!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete