Sunday 26 June 2016

Disney Land Paris

Disney Land Paris

Yesterday I was involved in a Disney bloggers chat and it got me reminiscing about the times I have been. The first time I went was January 2007; it was freezing cold and it snowed, it was beyond magical seeing the castle in a snow flurry. I was 17 and found the whole experience emotional and magical; we went with school so I had the extra excitement of being away from home with my best friends at the time. Below is a picture of me with Lilo.

The second time I went was in March 2014 I was 24 and had my two year old little boy who was amazed that his favourite characters had come to life and where walking around with him. We had dinner at Mickey’s CafĂ© where the characters interact with you at the tables; this terrified him as he was in a high chair and they came behind him. The flower displays in spring are beautiful and bright and the colours seem to pop every where you go as well as the fun penguins. 



The last time we went was October 2015 I was 25 and now was taking my almost 4 year old and a 9 month old. To see the wonder on your kids face as they see the castle, fireworks and characters is one of the things I will never forget. With Halloween I was slightly worried that it would be too much for the kids but it was a very Disney version with cute ghosts and pumpkins; seeing Minnie and Mickey in pumpkin form was great. My little boy loved meeting Buzz and Goofy but wasn’t brave enough to meet Skeleton Jack.
Below is some of our Halloween pictures.



I am hoping to go back at Christmas this year or early next year. Its been so fun looking back at my Disney experiences and I cant wait to take my babies back as they get older and understand more.

Bye for now
Nicola

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely post!
    I'd love to visit Disneyland at Spring, it looks so pretty!

    Kat
    xx
    katlast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful in spring so many flowers and the colours are so bright it just makes you happy xx

      Delete