Sunday 12 June 2016

Sally Hansen Golden Rule 120


Sally Hansen – Golden Rule 120

I loved the look of this nail varnish the second I saw it on the shelf I knew I had to have it; as glitters go this one is very impressive.

The saturation of glitter is so strong it almost doesn’t need a base colour underneath it; however I used it over the ring finger with Cheeky Nail Paint – Candy Shop.

The brush is another chunky style which is not the best for me as I have less control however as applying as an almost top coat this was quick and easy and I love the overall effect and would most definitely buy this brand again with other colours and effects.

Bye for now

Nicola

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour :) my favourite shade of pink ! Have a nice day xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the old to the pink. The pink Is by cowshed xx

      Delete