Wednesday 22 June 2016

I love... cherry almond

I love… Cherry Almond Sparkle

Nourishing Body Butter
I am a huge fan on I love products especially the body butters they have coconut oil and Shea butter making them a luxurious and decadent body product that goes in quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. The cherry almond fragrance reminds me or cherry bake wells; I absolutely love this fragrance it reminds me of being a kid going to the bakery with my mum. If you do not like the fragrances by name do not use I love… products as they are very true to life, the body butter fragrance lasts for hours on my skin as a subtle base note under my perfumes. I have been known to use this as a hand cream in the winter months when my hands are really dehydrated.

Bath and Shower Crème
This is the first time I have ever used a shower gel/ bubble bath by I love… and I am a little bit disappointed, the fragrance matched the body butter perfectly filling my shower with the beautiful fragrance of cherry almond whilst lathering however the second the water hit my skin the fragrance was gone. I only have a shower so can’t testify for the bubble bath capabilities but I suppose as the water is sitting the fragrance would last longer. It does however create a great lather that feels nourishing whilst using and not stripping which is how my skin feels after some shower gels.

Overall I would purchase both products again, I highly recommend to all bake well tart fans.

Bye for now
Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment