Friday 10 June 2016

Gatineau Radiance Gommage


Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage

Now none of the words used in the product name actually tell you what the product is so let me explain; this is an exfoliator, but not like a normal gritty/ bitty exfoliator but a smooth pearlised gel.

I absolutely love this product, I generally can’t use exfoliator’s as I have very sensitive skin and the grainy versions you pick up on the high street just aggravate my skin and cause redness and severe dryness however this product feels like a spa treatment in a tube.

You simply rub the beautiful orange smelling gel on your skin until you feel the change of texture; it will go from a cool gel to a slightly warm liquid once at this stage I leave it on my skin for roughly 2-3 minutes at which point I use a muslin square and warm water to remove all traces from my skin all that’s left to do is pat dry your face this stops any dragging or pulling. I don’t cleanse after wards as i don’t like to over stimulate my skin but I do apply a moisturiser after to enhance the benefits to my skin.

I highly recommend this product even though it is at the higher price point the benefits definitely out weigh the price.

Until next time,

Nicola

2 comments:

  1. oooh this looks so nice!! I love anything with an orange smell too! Will have to try this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, it smells gorgeous xxx

      Delete