Thursday 30 June 2016

Tsum Tsum collecting

Disney Tsum Tsum Collection

I have put off buying any Tsum Tsums as I am the kind of person who goes from 0-100 in 5 seconds and knew that after I brought one my collection would grow quickly. For those who dont know what Tsum Tsums are i have taken a picture of the tag that comes on all your Tsum Tsums as they can explain it better than me. Me and the kids call Tsum Tsums disney hamsters as they have the cute squishy look like chubby little hamsters.


 I am a true Disney addict and love everything from the films, the parks and all the toys and collectables. This post I will be constantly updating with Tsum Tsums as I buy them to show everyone my collection how it grows, I will date all updates as I go. I have a 4 year old little boy and a 1 year old little girl so as I buy them they have to be evenly sexed or world war 3 breaks out.

My first 2 – the beginning 30/6/2016
Miles Morales Mini




Maximus Mini


7th July 2016
Gamora mini



1st august 2016
Finnick mini








20th August 2016
Queen of heart mini

 
 


Hare mini (Alice in wonderland)
 

Dormouse mini (Alice in wonderland)
 
Hope you like my new Alice in wonderland trio as much as I do.
 



Thanks for looking

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment