Sunday 12 June 2016

Laura Geller Roman Holiday Eye Pallete


Laura Geller – Roman Holiday eye pallete

I am a huge lover of Laura Geller and her wonderful products; I nearly always buy her sets as they can create a full look with no extra products. This eye pallete came with the Roman holiday set.

The packaging of this pallete reminds me of the 1950’s in a blush pink with bold black diamonds emblazed front, back and within. The inside has 3 bubbles of beauty in coffee colours shot through with a metallic undertone.

The colours are ‘Baroque’ a metallic peach/ cream that works easily on its own as a full lid colour or as a high light to the two darker colours.

‘Café’ a muted metallic brown; on the skin it looks like a vintage gold. On my skin this is too dark to wear as a solo colour.

‘Roma’ is a deep brown/ purple of all three colours this is the only one not to have a metallic base. I use this colour in the crease line to define the shape of my eyes and to create a soft liner look without a pencil.
 
(Top baroque, Middle cafe, Bottom to Roma)

I love all three colours being used together, it makes a cohesive look that gives the impression you have spent a lot of time choosing your individual eye-shadow colours. This look can easily be worn during the day with a subtle liner and as an evening look with a bold liner and false lashes.

For me the real difference between high end make up lines and high street is the saturation of the pigment; you get a fuller long lasting look with only a few sweeps of your brush rather than continuous application and additional layers.

I highly recommend all Laura Geller products especially this set of eye-shadows.

Bye for now.

Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment