Thursday 18 May 2017

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

I have to start off by saying that I love this product, the pot pictured is actually my second pot that I have brought and I think when I brought it; it was a limited edition hence the chrome effect. It normally comes in a frosted white tub I personally prefer the chrome effect pot but either way its the product inside that counts.

The formula is a lot thinner than you would expect for a very intense moisturiser and when I started using marine cream I applied way too much as I could not work out how much I needed but once you get use to the formulation it is amazing. The fragrance is slightly floral; I am not a huge fan of the fragrance I would personally prefer a citrus scent but it isn’t off putting and it is the only down side of the product in my opinion.

The cream sinks in to your skin so quickly and leaves it feeling silky smooth well in to the day; at the moment I only use it in the evening as my skin has some fine lines that appear if I have forgotten to use moisturiser or if I haven’t drunk enough fluids throughout the day. The morning after using marine cream my skin feels smooth and plump; that feeling lasts me well in to the evening and works as a perfect base for my foundations as my skin looks healthy and well looked after.

I am pretty good with my skin care routine as I would rather prevent wrinkles and fine lines than try and tackle them once they are set in. My evening routing currently consists of all Elemis products; I start with pro radiance cream cleanser which removes all my makeup and deeply cleanses my skin, next I move on to soothing apricot toner which neutralisers your skin Ph after water strips it of when washing. Finally apply a thin layer of pro collagen marine cream all over my face but specifically focusing on my forehead, around my eyes and around my mouth.

As for price this cream is not cheap but if you want effects this is the cream for you for a 50ml pot it will cost you £80. But there is a way around this if you wait until Christmas QVC Uk normally do an elemis special set where you can normally get a 30ml pot and lots of other goodies such as cleansers, toners, shower gels, hand creams for around the £40 mark which is incredible and I normally ask friends and family to buy me the sets. I try to get 2 sets as this will last me the year in elemis products.

Thank you for Reading


Nicola 

No comments:

Post a Comment