Thursday 25 May 2017

Make up revolution Ice Kiss

Make Up Revolution Ice Kiss Highlighter


The packaging of this highlighter is beautiful; the outer box is in a gold metallic starburst design which is also repeated on the highlighter itself. The pan is in rose gold and I cannot begin to tell you how much I love it. The size of the product is massive for a highlighter it is outstanding, it fills my whole hand and has a mirror on one half that is perfect for using whilst travelling as you can see your full face and where you want to apply the highlight.


The highlight is in a pressed powder form like an eye shadow just in a large style; when I swatched it on to my finger it looked very silvery, but when you apply it to your face there is a shot of gold when the light catches it. In the shade ice kiss you can layer your look very easily, you can make it look very subtle and every day or you can layer to create a dramatic glow. I like to apply highlight only to my cheek bones if I apply it to the areas people normally apply it like on their nose or on their eyes I look like a glittering fairy.



This shade is perfect for my pale skin and I adore the size it will last me a long time and for £5 it is a bargain. I highly recommend this product, I have just brought the other 2 shades that make up revolution have made so look out for the reviews soon.

I first heard about this product from Sophie Louise on You Tube she can be found here.


Thanks for reading


Nicola 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really pale too and this looks like a gorgeous shade. I don't know how people put highlighters all over their face though, like you I just stick to the cheekbones and that's enough glow for me!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think because we are so pale if we have it everywhere it just becomes too much xxx

      Delete