Thursday 4 May 2017

W7 Night Glow Highlight and Illuminate

W7 Night Glow highlight and illuminate

I am new to W7 it is one of those brands that I have seen so much of on social media and so many people I love use it but I never got round to buy any so I splurged and brought a haul that I will review as and when  I use and share it with you all.

I have been afraid of highlighters for so long, I am 27 and a mum I do not want to be walking around like a mermaid so have stayed away but I could not resist this colour. If like me you are afraid of highlighters just dive in they are phenomenal but a quick warning do not get this confused with a nail varnish; the bottle and the applicator is exactly the same as a nail varnish applicator so just watch out.

The packaging outside is non offensive the bottle is easy to hold and the applicator I applied on to my hand so I had more control over where I put it on my face if you apply direct on to your face be careful as a little goes a long way. The bottle came in a gold mirrored box with stars which personally I feel isn't needed; the bottle is safe and could be secured with a security tape band. it just feels unnecessary. 

The formula is creamy and in a pastel pink which I think is a safe starter colour that is not too intimidating; it blends out beautifully and does not look to harsh against blushers/ contouring but leaves a beautiful glimmer and sheen on your face. As a first time purchase of W7 I loved it and would definitely recommend this product. I loved it.

Bye for now


Nicola  

6 comments:

  1. I have this one myself, its a pretty good highlight!

    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like it when its really sunny, it makes it more intense xx

      Delete
  2. I like to mix highlighter into my foundation but I don't thing it makes that much difference.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure it makes your foundation look dewy and glowy xxx

      Delete
  3. That's good you loved it. I really want to try a liquid highlight, especially as summer is approaching x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete