Monday 8 December 2014

Collection - Doest It All Mascara


This mascara is amazing; I have fallen in love with it. It does everything I could ever ask for in mascara and is an incredible price at just £4.99 from boots. It separated and defined every lash in an even thick black coating making my eyes look perfectly framed; it also gave my lashes a great curl without using a curling tool. On top of all that the mascara is waterproof, I have showered with it on and come out with a perfect set of lashes; what more can a girl ask for.

The wand is different from others that I have used as it is very thin; I am used to having a fat wand that catches all the individual lashes so to have a thin wand is going against the tide. The wand has small rubber bristles that vary in length to coat all the lashes, there is also a small ball covered in bristles at the end of the wand which is perfect for getting into all the corners and all those lashes that you can’t see but are so important for giving you a full set of lashes.

Packaging is a rich shade of purple and has a strange clear section at the top of the lid that has no use at all, the writing is in a comic book style which grabs your attention in the shocking yellow to contrast the vivid purple.

Overall if you look passed the packaging you are in for a treat as the mascara and wand is now an essential in my make up bag I highly recommend.  The pictures show my eyes one with and the other without the mascara and the product itself.
Bye For Now
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment