Sunday 7 December 2014

SBC Cucumber Gel - Part 1 6/12/2014


On first appearances a neon green gel with bubbles would not be my first thought as a moisturiser but I am willing to try anything. The gel promises to leave my skin cool, moisturised and hydrated, but the main reason I want to try it out is for the promise of reducing the dark circles around my eyes. My dark circles are hereditary so are a nightmare to cover with foundation so hopefully this gel will help reduce the colour making it easier to cover with make up.

Packaging of the product is a clear plastic bottle and white pump, simple rather cheap in appearance. However I have been told that all money goes on the product within as a salon brand packaging is of less importance.


First Time Use

Texture is strange, a thick gel that once on skin made me feel sticky and gloopy but after a couple of seconds it was quickly absorbed in the skin. I rubbed half a pump (more than enough for my face and neck) between my fingers on both hands and massaged quickly over my whole face using my ring fingers to massage the product around my eyes. Once absorbed my skin feels smooth, moisturised and matte so will work great as a make up base. I will continue to use every morning for 30 days and update my blog once a week with my results if any.

Bye for now

Nicola

2 comments:

  1. So far this product sounds promising (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haver tested it for a whole month and will be posting part two in a couple of days xx

      Delete