Monday 15 December 2014

Leighton Denny - Undercurrent


I am a huge lover of LD’s products; in fact it is very rare for me to use anything else. The ease of which you can paint your own nails is helped by the brush that glides the colour on effortlessly in a smooth simple action. In the winter I love using dramatic colours, with my fair skin tone it’s hard for me to use dark colours with make up or in my clothing as it washes me out but with nail varnish you can create that drama instantly and remove it just as quickly.

Today I have chosen Undercurrent which is a rich dark green that looks almost black but in the light the green shines through. It is a solid colour; so no shimmer or glitter just a beautiful winter shade. I highly recommend this colour as a different take on black and red in the Christmas season.

To make my colours last I always use a base coat preferably LD’s under coat and always finish with a top coat to keep that glossy look. If I am in a rush I will always use Leighton Denny One for all as it works as a base coat and a top coat making my life a lot simpler when in a hurry.

Bye For Now

 Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment